“Take and eat; this is my body.” MT 26:26

“Take and eat; this is my body.” MT 26:26

Monday 27 April 2015

HILLARY CLINTON: A WALKING CONTRADICTION

I am not looking forward to what life might be like if Hillary Clinton becomes President of the United States of America.

There's just too much baggage, in my opinion, and not enough substance.

Then again, since when did being a qualified matter in the White House?

Most of Hillary's supporters will tell you it's time for a woman to be President, and they might have a point, I don't care either way. But, really, is the fact that she's a woman her biggest qualifier? That's downright scary.

For me, I just look at what I see and try to form an opinion from there. From what I do see... I don't like.

I'm not saying she's evil... I don't know that... I don't even know her as a person, but when I see articles like this pop up, I go with my gut.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

Again, I'm not saying Hillary Clinton is evil, but by the tone of what she's quoted as saying in this article, it certainly seems as though she's not a friend of Christians.

At the same time, she goes around saying that the Bible is the "biggest influence" on her thinking.

Really... she said that.

So what are we supposed to make of all this? She's saying so many things, maybe she just forgets. Still, I'm not perfect either. I have a lot of my own faults I need to work on. I'm just glad I live in Canada.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

RORATE CÆLI

Whispers in the Loggia

ZENIT - The World Seen From Rome

Vericast

News.va

EWTN News - World Catholic News

Catholic News Agency Daily News

Creative Minority Report

CatholicCulture.org - Catholic World News

AmericanCatholic.org

The Catholic Key Blog

The Integrated Catholic Life™

LifeNews.com

Credo Catholic

Crisis Magazine

Catholic Herald

Catholic Tech Talk

Catholic Web Services

The Deacon's Bench

Catholic Morality

The Roman Road

Call To Holiness

The Sacred Page

The Busy Catholic