“Take and eat; this is my body.” MT 26:26

“Take and eat; this is my body.” MT 26:26

Wednesday 29 April 2015

EVANGELIZING 'TIL IT HURTS

It's not what the so called "Church of Nice" crowd would like to hear. It's not exactly the message most faithful Catholics want to follow either. Now, I'm not saying I'm the biggest and boldesst evangelizer out there... I'm not. I still have a lot of growing to do in my faith journey. I'm weak without the Lord supporting me. Articles like this, though, stoke the fires of passion for the Gospel. It also connects with a recent story you've seen here on this blog, the one about Patricia Jannuzzi. Check out the link for more details.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

RORATE CÆLI

Whispers in the Loggia

ZENIT - The World Seen From Rome

Vericast

News.va

EWTN News - World Catholic News

Catholic News Agency Daily News

Creative Minority Report

CatholicCulture.org - Catholic World News

AmericanCatholic.org

The Catholic Key Blog

The Integrated Catholic Life™

LifeNews.com

Credo Catholic

Crisis Magazine

Catholic Herald

Catholic Tech Talk

Catholic Web Services

The Deacon's Bench

Catholic Morality

The Roman Road

Call To Holiness

The Sacred Page

The Busy Catholic