“Take and eat; this is my body.” MT 26:26

“Take and eat; this is my body.” MT 26:26

Thursday 17 April 2014

MARY, CATHOLICS AND THE BIBLE






Make no mistake about it... I know what this blog is. I'm trying to bring to you as much Catholicism as one website can. It's a giant hub for Catholics, a link-fest if you well. There's news reports and RSS feeds galore. Hopefully, you'll make regular visits to Catholic For Catholics as a source for all things Catholic going on in the world today. And, quite obviously, this is more about the links than about my insight. One of the sites I like pointing people to is the Traditional Catholic priest, where this picture comes from. I couldn't resist posting it here, it's beautiful. The story attached is about the Rosary, the Hail Mary and the Ave Maria and their s biblical foundations. I know protestants love to question and challenge Catholics about these topics. For whatever reason, they can't see the biblical ties. Maybe you can share this link with them.

BRINGING IT BACK TO THE BIBLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

RORATE CÆLI

Whispers in the Loggia

ZENIT - The World Seen From Rome

Vericast

News.va

EWTN News - World Catholic News

Catholic News Agency Daily News

Creative Minority Report

CatholicCulture.org - Catholic World News

AmericanCatholic.org

The Catholic Key Blog

The Integrated Catholic Life™

LifeNews.com

Credo Catholic

Crisis Magazine

Catholic Herald

Catholic Tech Talk

Catholic Web Services

The Deacon's Bench

Catholic Morality

The Roman Road

Call To Holiness

The Sacred Page

The Busy Catholic