“Take and eat; this is my body.” MT 26:26

“Take and eat; this is my body.” MT 26:26

Tuesday 15 July 2014

TALK ABOUT FRUSTRATING...

FOR THE RECORD, I'M NOT BASHING THE POPE HERE... but, I'd like to see him come out and set the record straight about these "interviews" or "talks" he's having with Mr. Scalfari. The man never records his interviews with Pope Francis... all of what he's calling "quotes" aren't based on anything other than his memory. I hope he has a memory that works 100 per cent exactly 100 per cent of the time... but I doubt that. This is getting confusing and painful as a Catholic. Please, don't trust mainstream media sources. This echoes back to St. Peter's idea of knowing our faith and having answers for folks who question us. I'm not perfect on this account, trust me, but these "interviews" give faithful Catholics more reason then ever to educate ourselves about our faith. Also, let`s keep Mr. Scalfari in our prayers.

TALK ABOUT FRUSTRATING...

No comments:

Post a Comment

RORATE CÆLI

Whispers in the Loggia

ZENIT - The World Seen From Rome

Vericast

News.va

EWTN News - World Catholic News

Catholic News Agency Daily News

Creative Minority Report

CatholicCulture.org - Catholic World News

AmericanCatholic.org

The Catholic Key Blog

The Integrated Catholic Life™

LifeNews.com

Credo Catholic

Crisis Magazine

Catholic Herald

Catholic Tech Talk

Catholic Web Services

The Deacon's Bench

Catholic Morality

The Roman Road

Call To Holiness

The Sacred Page

The Busy Catholic